Fluke 175 Digital Meters
Fluke 175 Series digital multimeters, offers precision, reliability and ease of use. The ideal choice for troubleshooting and repairing all your electrical and electronic systems. True RMS digital multimeters ensures accurate results even when testing on irregular AC circuits.
Features and Benefits
• These meters have the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical and heating and ventilation problems.
• They are simple to use and have significant improvements over previous models, True-RMS, more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that’s easier to view.
• True-RMS measurements
• Digital display counts, updates 4 times per second
• Display backlight
• Analogue bargraph / segments, updates 40 times per second
• Auto and Manual ranging
• Display Hold and AutoHOLD®
• Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert
• Temperature readings (bead thermocouple probe included)
• Smoothing mode allows filtering of rapidly changing inputs
• Audible continuity and diode test
• Test lead alert
• Unsafe voltage alert warns for voltages above 30 V
• Low battery indication
• Ergonomic case with integrated holster
• Easy battery and fuse exchange without opening the complete case
• Selectable sleep mode preserves battery life
• CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety rated