RS PRO Digital Multimeter True-RMS IP67
This high performance handheld digital multimeter from our own brand RS PRO features a variety of electronics measurement functions including frequency, resistance, capacitance, diode test, continuity. The device features True-RMS for excellent precision when testing, with results clearly displayed via an LCD display screen. Additional functions included such as data hold allows you to freeze measurements for future reference, whereas the MAX/MIN feature allows you to hold either the maximum reading or minimum, providing precise results. The multimeter is housed in a double molded enclosure with an IP67 rating, offering excellent protection with water resistant properties.
Features and benefits
• User friendly interface
• True-RMS for excellent precision
• Data hold function allows you to freeze measurements for future reference
• Large high contrast 6000 count LCD display with backlight feature
• Safety category CAT III, CAT IV 1000V
• Variety of functions including frequency, resistance, capacitance, diode test, continuity
• A range of functions measured including AC Current, AC Voltage, Capacitance, DC Current, DC Voltage, Resistance
• Auto power off function to preserve battery life
• Test leads included
• Double molded enclosure with IP67 rating offering excellent protection and water resistance
Digital Multimeters are a type of measurement device used to test and measure a range of electrical properties such as voltage (volts), current (amps) and resistance (ohms). Using a digital output readout, the digital multimeter is connected to a device and measures typically the voltage and any resistances, giving you an output you can measure. Digital multimeters offer a wide range of AC and DC measurement capabilities to suit a variety of applications. Multimeters are essential tester tools for carrying out electrical work from home renovations to large scale installations.
What is the IP rating?
The IP rating refers to the level of protection offered by the enclosure of the device. The first number relates to the level of protection from solids such as dust, where as the second digit relates to liquid. The higher the IP rating, the higher the level of protection will be.
This device features an IP67 rating, offering protection from dust ingress and water.
Is this calibrated?
This model is available with the following calibration:
RS CAL - 1469138
UKAS CAL - 1469139
Does this include a continuity check?
Yes, this device features a continuity check feature.
Does it feature an audible signal?
Yes, if the resistance is less than approximately 30Ω, an audible signal will sound.
Does this come with test leads?
Yes, test leads are provided with this multimeter.