Netally EtherScope nXG
Netally EtherScope nXG
Category: Wired Solutions
EtherScope™ nXGPortable Network Expert
Multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyzer that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks.
NEW! AirMapper™ Site Survey App
EtherScope nXG users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service. Simple to use, the AirMapper app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
AirMapper™ Site Survey Features
- Measure Signal Coverage, SNR, and Tx/Rx Rates
- Validate Wi-Fi Networks from Mobile User Device Point-of-View
- Identify Access Points and Their Properties
- Upload and Visualize Survey Results on Link-Live Cloud Service
*AllyCare support required for some functionality.
Introducing the new AirMapper™ Site Survey app for EtherScope™ nXG Portable Network Expert. With AirMapper, EtherScope nXG users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service.
The AirMapper app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
- Complete faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with an entirely mobile platform that also features in-depth analysis tools.
- Perform enterprise-grade surveys without the need of a dongle or tethered device.
- View professional SNR and noise measurements on an easy-to-use handheld instrument.
- Examine real-world coverage and gain insight into user experience to avoid performance complaints and costly Wi-Fi network re-design—See what the user is experiencing at that moment!
- Collaborate—Visualize and share survey data through Link-Live Cloud Service (no operating system restrictions).
AirMapper Site Survey on EtherScope nXG provides accurate and complete heat maps by measuring Wi-Fi performance from the perspective of other mobile devices. Users can map RF signal coverage and visualize Wi-Fi network performance at every location on the floor. The ease and portability of this solution enable technicians to quickly troubleshoot or validate the Wi-Fi network by measuring the real-world experience of mobile device users.
With the cloud-based Link-Live service creating powerful visualizations of the recorded data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.