• Discover the nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP, and verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP networks.
• Validate Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) voltage from power sourcing equipment (PSE) according to 802.3af/at standards.
• View detailed test results, add comments, and run cable tests using your mobile device over a Wi-Fi hotspot built into the LinkSprinter.
• Automate reporting and enable collaboration with test results upload and
management via Link-Live Cloud Service.
The LinkSprinter Pocket Network Tester verifies functionality of copper Ethernet links and identifies errors in less than 10 seconds. The tester ensures network connectivity status and port information is documented for every link. The comprehensive AutoTest measures PoE voltage; performs a switch test; confirms the DHCP server is running and responsive; and verifies gateway/router, internal IP service, and cloud reachability. With the automated test results upload and annotation workflow to the secure Link-Live cloud portal, job supervisors can easily manage the progress of deployment and troubleshooting tasks of their team.
• Pair your LinkSprinter with your mobile device to discover detailed information on:
– Port name
– Nearest switch name, port #, and link speed
– PoE voltage detected
– DHCP server, DNS server, and gateway address
– Server address
– And more
• Add pictures and comments to Link-Live
• Use nearest switch name, port #, and link speed UTP cable test
– Number of twisted pairs
– Length of cables
– Opens, shorts, and splits
• LinkSprinter available in packs of 5 or 10 units
Speed & Duplex
• Verify if switch and link will support 1Gbps
• Will report speeds advertised by switch
• Troubleshoot problems with a cable test
• Verify connection path between jack and switch port
• Understand full connection path